Wednesday, 23 May 2012




Dubai is a small beautiful city in the United Arab Emirates known for its sandy beaches, aqua blue sea water,  warm weather and a great variety of exotic man made enterinment hubs. I have met alot of folks in last three years since I left Dubai and noticed that some envied me for living there and then there were some who had no clue where Dubai was located. For that reason, I decided to do my blog on Dubai to share my six years living experience and provide insights about all the exciting and fun things people can do in men made heaven in Middle East.

"Dubai Economy, Tourism and Retail."fame DUBAI. 29th August 2010. Web 2lst May 2012.http://www.famedubai.com/travel/dubai-economy/dubai-economy-tourism-and-retail/

4 comments:

  1. ohhhh it looks grear and i will definatly take some time to go there..... looking really good :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lived in UAE too for 16 years,and I miss it a lot. Dubai is a beautiful city. I would love to revisit all the places I Once visited in Dubai through your blog.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never get a chance and time to go to Dubai.. But definitely I will go there some day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Desert safari Dubai beyond the imagination. How well they have made this place.?

    ReplyDelete